Design Compliance Manager – New Build Residential
Location: Head Office (Woodford Green)
We are recruiting at various levels including Design Compliance Managers, Design and Build Coordinators and Assistant Design and Build Coordinators.
- Reporting to the Associate Director of the Technical Design and Build Department.
- Manage the design process for design and build contracts, and traditional contracts with construction design portions.
- Act as the primary contact for the design teams, clients and production teams.
- Advise on cost effectiveness of alternative methods of construction.
- Co-ordinate the design information supplied to our construction division.
- Manage compliance checks against specification and client requirements.
- Manage design output to agreed programmes.
- Liaise with Local Authorities, Building Control, Building Warranty Providers and Planning Departments.
- Demonstrate a continuous professional construction background in a design based discipline with professional qualifications, relevant professional institute membership desirable.
- Substantial experience of new build residential projects.
- A good working knowledge of Town Planning processes, Building Regulations and NHBC Technical Standards.
- A good appreciation of building services.
- Good team player with ability to liaise confidently and professionally with clients, consultants and construction teams.
- Head office based with opportunity of regular travel to sites..
- Competitive salary, benefits, excellent working conditions and opportunity for career progression as part of a multi-discipline construction company.
- Send your CV and a covering letter stating the vacancy you are applying for, where you heard about the vacancy, why you are suitable for this role and your current salary via email. References may be requested.
An Equal Opportunities Employer