Building Services Design Engineer – Mechanical
Location: Head Office (Woodford Green)
- Under the supervision of the Senior Engineer(s), produce drawings, designs, technical documents and specifications to meet project scope / requirements.
- Design in accordance with all current industry recognised design guides, British Standards and Building Regulations etc.
- Work efficiently with the in-house Architectural Design Department and external design teams accordingly
- Manage design output to agreed programmes
- Instigate, where possible, standard design solutions
- Minimum accredited degree qualified
- Professional qualifications and/or institute membership desirable
- Significant professional background in Building Services (with stable employment with the same company/group for three or more years).
- Suitable experience of new build residential projects, including communal heating and CHP
- A good appreciation of other design disciplines
- A good understanding of CfSH, Lifetime homes and Secured by Design
- Good technical and interpersonal skills
- Capable or working with minimal supervision
- Must be a team player
- Competitive salary, pension, healthcare cover, car allowance/business mileage, 26 days annual leave.
- Send your CV and a covering letter stating the vacancy you are applying for, where you heard about the vacancy, why you are suitable for this role and your current salary via email. References may be requested.
An Equal Opportunities Employer